"Strength is derived from unity. The range of our collective vision is far greater when individual insights become one." - Andrew Carnegie

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The ending of ...RhiLi


Some of you might have noticed the lack of new sessions on the website and FB page. I have decided to close RhiLi Photography as a business. The last year was very busy and began taking too much time away from my family. My husband and I chose for me to be a stay at home mom before we had our first child and with the business I began to feel like I was letting my family down being away and “busy” so often. RhiLi started out as a “side” job and a creative outlet. Because of all of your wonderful support and word of mouth advertising, RhiLi grew into a full time business. I am so grateful to have met all of you and to have been a part of capturing your lifetime memories.

If I have taken your portraits in the past and you would like something taken in the future, please feel free to contact me. I would still love to “shoot” occasionally and be there for past clients. This FB page and the blog will continue to be online. Both Lisa and I will be doing creative concept shoots and family and friend portraits. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me on FB or email me at rhiliphotography@gmail.com. The past email address of inquire@rhiliphotography.com and the website will not be available from this point forward.

Again, thank you all so much for your support.

Rhiannon